TL 9000 Measurements Handbook Release 5.0
Published July 1, 2012 - 179 pages
The TL 9000 Quality Management System (QMS) Measurements Handbook Release 5.0 is a comprehensive guide to measurements processing, usage, responsibilities and requirements. It defines the minimum set of performance measurements to assess progress and evaluate results of quality management system implementation. It identifies performance measurements in the key areas of hardware, software, common, outage and service quality.
Five new measurements are introduced in this release.
- On-time delivery to supplier promise date (OTIP) - Applies to product categories (1-6) and 8.
- Basic Return Rate (BRR) - Replaces ERI, YRR, LTR, and NYR in certain product categories where long-term returns are not expected.
- Mean-time to Restore Service (MTRS) - An outage measurement applicable in product category 7.3.2, Network Operators Center.
- Global Service Impact (GSI) - An outage measurement applicable in network operator categories (9.x).
- End-Customer Complaint Report Rate (CCRR) - A service quality measurement applicable in network operator categories (9.x).
This handbook contains nine sections, two appendices, a glossary, bibliography, three figures and 60 tables. Data submissions under this handbook may be made for January 2013 data and must be made for July 2013 data and following.
TL 9000 Measurements Handbook Outline
Translated versions available
TL 9000 Measurements Handbook Examples
TL 9000 Measurement Handbook changes from Release 4.5 to Release 5.0
Supplemental Measurements Library