TL 9000 REGISTRATIONOverview 概 述 概 要 개 요 Resumen Registration Process Guidance Documents Product Category Selection RMS Fees Using RMS Certified Registrations Benchmark and Performance Data Individual Certification TL 9000 Experts
TL 9000 Benchmark and Performance Data
The TL 9000 Quality Management System Measurements Handbook requires TL 9000 registrants to compare their performance against available industry data. Each year, TIA QuEST Forum calculates the average performance of all certified TL 9000 registrations in the appropriate categories and makes this benchmark data available free of charge to TL 9000 certified organizations.
Organizations can access the annual performance data from the Registration Measurement System (RMS), select their registration(s) and display their private registration profile. A click on a certified product category in the registration profile reveals the annual performance data for that product for the prior year.
Updated annual data is available in second calendar quarter of each year.
TL 9000 Performance Data
The TL 9000 Administrator calculates monthly Best-in-Class, Worst-in-Class, Industry Average, and Average for each TL 9000 measurement in each product category where sufficient data exists.
TL 9000 Performance data is available free of charge to all TIA QuEST Forum service provider and supplier members. The downloadable outputs are available online, in CSV format for easy import into Excel or other spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
TIA QuEST Forum Liaison members and non-members can also purchase this data. See the pricing page for more information.
The details for calculation process for TL 9000 Performance Data is given below:
- Only data from TL 9000 certified registrations is used in the calculation
- Computations are two business days after the data is due and cover the prior two years
- All calculations are at the registration level. If a registrant makes multiple data submissions in the same product category in a given month, then all these data submissions are added together to create a single data submission for the registration, which is then used in the calculation
- Registrations and companies are not identified in any of the output data. Any changes in month to month Best-in-Class and Worst-in-Class registration are not named in the charts or data
- Detailed calculation algorithms can be downloaded (PDF,43KB)
Performance Data Reports Overview
Performance Data Report Brochure (PDF,548KB)
Performance Data Reports Calculations (PDF,198KB)
Performance Data Reports Calculations in Japanese(PDF,209KB)