ABOUT TL 9000Overview 概 述 (Chinese) 概 要(Japanese) 개 요 (Korean) Resumen Why TL 9000 Comparison with other standards Jump Start Mentor Program Individual Certification TL 9000 Experts
Why TL 9000?
TIA QuEST Forum has pursued a goal of global ICT quality and industry-wide performance excellence through its TL 9000 standard. It accomplishes this goal in three ways:
- By defining system requirements for the design, development, production, delivery, installation and maintenance of ICT products and services and providing a measurement system that allows companies to track performance and improve results
- By eliminating the need for multiple quality management standards, which reduces the cost of doing business and ultimately results in better products and services to consumers
- By providing a consistent set of quality expectations to drive efficiency and performance across the global telecom supply chain
- Buyers benefit from assured consistent quality across all products and services by using TL 9000 certified suppliers, along with significant cost savings of on-site inspections. What's more, the Registration Management System (RMS) provides regular performance data for analysis against industry benchmarks and objective product or supplier evaluations.
- Suppliers profit by conformance to TL 9000 standards, thus validating the quality of product, services, and customer care that they provide. It reduces the costs of quality audits and helps create customized performance reports for current and potential customers.
- Both Service Providers and Suppliers gain from cost efficiencies and improved supplier relationships across the supply chain. The TL 9000 certification guarantees that suppliers have a QMS that has been systematically audited by an independent TL 9000 certification body.
- Organizations drive further product and service improvement through a strong commitment to quality and business excellence, thus boosting their time-to-market and competitive advantage.
- More benefits